Rainwear care instructions
- Please wash oil stains as soon as possible.
- When washing, please use a detergent and rinse well.
- Please use a clothes hanger, and dry in the shade.
- Please wash by hand, remove stains with a sponge, and do not rub.
- Please do not leave stains untreated for a long time. The materials might deteriorate.
- Water repellency can be restored using a waterproof spray.
- Please do not tumble dry or dry-clean.
- Please do not leave in hot places such as a car, or a trunk.
- Please do not leave in direct sunlight.
- We suggest the use of a clothes hanger, since folding can damage item.
- Poorly cared for items may peel or fray.
- Please do not leave item wet. It might lose color, and the color might bleed on to other clothes.
- Poorly cared for items may suffer a decline in function decrease in lifetime. Please treat with care.
- Material functions such as water-repellency, waterproofness and moisture permeability may deteriorate with time.